Installation Service Repair
HMC staff installs and services all types of commercial heating and air conditioning equipment throughout the Washington, DC metropolitan area. We have more than 40 years of experience in the commercial construction arena; we are committed to providing our clients with the highest level of technical expertise available in our industry.
Our goal is to provide clients with comprehensive solutions tailored to meet their unique project requirements.
HMC offers a variety of services to our commercial clients including:
- Air Handler Units and VAV Boxes
- Air Distribution Systems
- Boilers – Hydronic and Steam
- Computer/Server Rooms
- Cooling Towers
- Control Systems
- Exhaust Systems
- Heat Exchangers
- Package Units
- Steam Stations
- Building Inspection Services
- Drywall and Insulation
- Building Operation Plans
SavinsgPlans and Analyses
- Solar Array Systems
- Building Automation and Lighting Control Plans
- Dennis Brown Shaolin Wu Shu Training Center-Provide preventive maintenance and repair services for the commercial HVAC system.
- Edgeworth Condominium Association-Established preventive maintenance and service contract for 22 commercial shop units.
- Ebenezer Church-Installed 2 10-ton commercial units in addition to performing electrical diagnostics and repairs.
- Fort Washington Church-Installed and maintain 3 commercial package units.
- Spirit of Faith Christian Centers-Install, repair and maintain commercial HVAC systems at three campuses composed of more than 400,000sf of multi-purpose space.